Outstanding Executive Home on an Approx. 8.5 acres Prime Land, with a granny flat and a self-living easy-to-run business enjoying a country lifestyle.
Lot 45, 16 Mallee Drive, Karnup
Looking for a lifestyle change to acreage property? Here is the perfect property. Live your dream country style living with your own income to save for a great retirement!
This very sought after location of prime real estate land with future development potential offers a really unique opportunity rare to find these days!
I am indeed delighted to have the opportunity to sell a property like this! This stunning home is all about luxury and size! Anyone would love it.
Barry & Maxine Clarke (Civil Engineer & Financial Planner) purchased 8.5 acres (3.39 hectares) of virgin bush in 1997 with retirement in mind. The block is rectangular in shape – approx. 160m front boundary and approx. 200m in depth.
The property is situated on the western side of Kwinana Freeway with easy access to the freeway, local beaches, shopping centres and amenities. Perth City’ centre is 40-45 mins, & Mandurah 12 mins away. This “Special Rural” property ( with future urban development) has Shire approval to run “Bacchus Green Estate”, a Proteaceae farm. A full production, fully operational business with big returns, especially on Valentines’ Day and Mothers’ Day. The owners are in their late 70s and plan to retire. They will help with a proper handover of the farm and are a stone’s throw away to help the new owners with the transition. Everything is operational and you can hit the ground running.
A modern limestone Australian Colonial style double-brick home of 596.37m2 plus bull-nose verandahs with roof. Verandah posts are all wooden turned colonial posts.
There are two complete houses under one roof – connected by a locked door.
- 34-course ceiling height throughout main three-bedroom house with ornate arches, ceiling roses & picture rails to entry, lounge and dining
- Large entry foyer
- Formal Lounge room with double door access to front verandah and built-in “Heat Charm” fan-forced Slow Combustion wood burning cast iron fireplace with turned fireplace surround
- Formal Dining room with double door access to front verandah
- Powder room off foyer
- Storage cupboard off foyer
- Study with built-in Jarrah shelving and double door access to front verandah
- Main bedroom with ensuite & spa bath, plus separate toilet, and access to back patio
- Two (his and hers) walk-in robes in main bedroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3, both with built-in robes & access to front verandah
- Main Family Bathroom with full-size bath & separate shower
- Separate Toilet/Powder room
- Linen cupboard to passageway
- Fully furnished Kitchen with granite benchtops, Tasmanian Oak cabinetry.
- Extra-large walk-in Pantry off kitchen – Scullery
- Family room with built-in “Heat Charm” fan-forced Slow Combustion wood burning cast iron fireplace with turned fireplace surround & access to Alfresco area
- Family eating area
- Games room with long granite top Bar to match kitchen plus bar fridge, built-in cupboards & sink
- Cellar with built-in storage units and large trough, plus large safe secured to wall
- Laundry/Sewing room with Broom cupboard & Storage cupboards, wall mounted ironing station and access to private enclosed paved drying area
- 2 car garage with built-in shelving & double sectional & tilt roller Windsor door
- Alfresco area with built-in BBQ/Rotisserie & side burner, sink under main roof & rollup blinds
- Paved Patio with stool sail
- 300 ltr Edwards Solar HWS with electric booster
- Reverse cycle air conditioner with 11 outfits & 6 zones (10 zone controller) to main house
- Ducted Valet vacuum system to main House and Cottage. New’ fittings replaced 2020
- Quality Window fittings (Swag & Tail curtains to front rooms & bedroom)
- 12m salt water Freedom swimming pool with separate spa and Gazebo, filtration & chlorination systems
LARGE GRANNY FLAT – almost as big as a normal suburban home.
- Established fruit gardens & lawns
- Front garden feature
- Infinity-shaped Fishpond with goldfish & water-lilies
- Bitumen driveway with front gate leads to limestone driveway to shed
Click to View this Property on REIWA
Updated on July 14, 2021 at 5:40 pm
2 Car Garage